(518) 465-3553

6 Tower Place
Albany, NY 12203

Frequently Asked Questions

12. Court Information by Counties:

Q: What courts may be involved in a matrimonial, custody or support matter?

ANSWER: Either the Supreme Court or Family Court in the county in which you reside or, if your child does not reside with you, in the county where your child resides.